Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company with an aggressive expansion plan in Thailand. They are now looking for an experienced, talented senior candidate to develop the strategy and help them penetrate into Thai market.
Role and Responsibilities :
- You will be responsibilities in the whole process of setting up the business in Thailand. You have to do the in-depth study of market type, strategic fit and opportunities available.
- Reporting Directly to Vice President – International Business Asia-Pacific
- Prepare and implement business plan for Thailand business
- Establish contracts with distributors
- Marketing the company product to the market through every possible channel.
- Identify and selected a outsource partner for each activities.
- To assess suitability and attractiveness of target market through an analysis of the political, pharmaceutical and socio-economic framework. Analysis of the demographic and disease profile and therapy utilization matrix. Understanding of regulatory and distribution model
- Calculate the market potential and synergy with company’s strategy and product portfolio
- To prepare & finalize the possible product portfolio through leveraging existing portfolio in various on going operations of the company
- To develop a network of contacts / associations in country of operation in order to facilitate a smooth and growing Operations, Especially with Thai FDA
- File & register product dossiers with the help of outside consultants
- To carry out various regulatory requirements for the smooth functioning of company’s operations in land.
To qualify, individuals must possess;
- A Thai national (preferably) aged around 35 years to 45 years.
- MBA with a background of life sciences / pharmacy
- Between 12 and 15 years of experience with a substantial portion of that being within the pharmaceutical industry (Local or MNC’s)
- A proven track record in sales & marketing
- Sound knowledge of regulatory environment, Thai FDA and GPO
- Self starter with good communication skills, analytical ability and negotiation skills.
- A very good understanding of Thailand Pharmaceutical market
- Strong leadership and good communication skills