Role and Responsibilities :
The purpose of this position is to promote Facilities Management services to existing clients locally, nationally and globally and build and develop solid relationships to ensure profitable repeat business. The Senior Account Manager will be responsible in Central Area of Thailand and serves as the primary contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction and meeting specified sales targets on a quarterly basis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum of 5 years sales/account management experience from services industry or outsourcing business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work well with individuals at all levels
- A strong desire to work collaboratively and productively as a member of a team
- Strong customer service and influencing skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
- Willingness to take direction and guidance from senior management
- Ability to communicate effectively in a timely and professional manner
- Excellent command in English