Our client is a leading international service business; currently they are looking for a talented, experienced professional to join their Cash Division.
Role and Responsibilities :
You will be responsible in managing overall day –to-day operation of over 300 specialized vehicles nationwide and ensure that the quality of services that we provide to our major clients which are banking, retail and utility business sectors, are up to the standard. In addition, controlling of both In-source and Outsource maintenance service providers and effective supplier control to ensure costs are minimized and service maximized are also under your responsibility.
Position Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree holder
- Previous experience managing a large diverse vehicle fleet
- Proven mechanical ability and innovator for a large vehicle fleet
- At least 10 years hands on experience in a similar successful operational role, experience of transport and or distribution/courier operations
- An in depth understanding of mechanical and electrical vehicle maintenance and fleet management
- Proven practical man management skills
- Experience of producing accurate management data and recommended actions to ensure high vehicle maintenance standards records provide a fully comprehensive service history
- Fluent Thai and English skills, both oral and written