The main objective for this role is to prepare and reviews financial planning and analysis activity, namely strategic plans, budgets and forecasts. Ensures compliance with budgets and forecasting policies and procedures that support management’s financial reporting and financial statement disclosures.. Prepares analysis for items such as rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investment and financial and expense performance comparisons.
This position requires extensive analytical ability and knowledge, reporting to upper management and with recommendations and consideration for approval.
- Prepares and reviews financial planning and analysis activity, which supports the strategic plan, budget and forecast reporting. These processes are used to quantify and measure performance against established company objectives.
- Supports and implements the appropriate policy and procedures manuals that provide the strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting requirements and the Company’s financial goal.
- Prepares the annual budget and forecast updates to be used in evaluating operating performance.
- Supports subsidiaries and business units by providing information on the strategic plan, budget and forecast and related financial information, as needed.
- Consults with appropriate management responsible for a policy or action. Makes recommendations for improving the effectiveness of the policy or practice.
- Ensures that management is informed of activities in the financial planning and analysis function and provides support for related financial matters.
TO BE QUALIFIED, YOU MUST POSSES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA is a plus.
- At least 5 year experience in Financial Analysis and Accounting in multinational company.
- Experience in audit firm is highly desirable
- Familiarity with preparation of financial statements including proper presentation and footnote disclosure.
- Intermediate computer skills (Advance in Excel, Accounting Software) including exposure to general ledger, consolidation, and financial reporting packages.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities, with numeric aptitude.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with others and remain tactful, mature and flexible.
- Ability to interface with different levels and functions of the organization as well as external auditors.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive-but able to recognize and support the organization’s priorities.
- Project oriented with a goal to complete assignments on time with minimal supervision.
- Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires respect and trust.
- Good command of English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.