Our client is a leading European company in Furniture design business, with their rapid expansion in Asia, they are currently searching for a talented professional to join the team as a Sourcing Manager looking after Asia Pacific Region to join the team.
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Developing new Procurement and sourcing strategies for the business.
- Source and select the suppliers especially from China for a raw material, parts and packaging for company products.
- Negotiating and managing suppliers’ trading terms and agreements
- Managing suppliers’ costs/ quality/ availability/ reliability/ and delivery and sales performances.
- Ensure that quality level is up to the company standard
- Design and manual and the procedure for quality control
- Planning and coordinating purchasing of products according to purchasing strategies.
- Analyzing the market and assessing current / future sales.
- Forecasting and managing inventory
- Provide strategic advisory to the senior management team; taking corrective action; and reporting results and deliverables to all stakeholders.
- Bachelor or Master degree in related field, oversea educated will definitely be an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of Purchasing/Sourcing direct and indirect material, experience from the furniture, retails, automotive or electronic business is a plus
- Experience in sourcing product from China is highly desirable
- Independent, hands-on with solid influencing skills
- Flexible, confident with a constructive thinking
- Excellent command in Thai and English, Mandarin would definitely be a plus
- Willing to be a part of a growing business