Our client is a leading international company in Logistics business. Currently, they are looking for a talented, professional, high caliber senior finance candidate to join the team as a Deputy Chief Financial Officer.
- Direct and oversee all the financial activities for all the company subsidiaries in Thailand
- Lead overall finance functions including consolidation, financial accounting, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Manage the cash liquidity and CAPEX for the Company’s investment, risk management, and control cash utilization for the highest Return on Assets and sale turnover.
- Monitoring overall financial performance, fund raising, business feasibility and cash flow budgeting
- Conduct business performance evaluation and financial analysis.
- Identify business risk and opportunities and provide recommendation for continuous improvement and provide professional advice to the senior management team on strategic business development
- Liaise with external auditor regarding statutory audit
- Communicate with shareholders regarding business plan, annual budget, company’s financial and operating performance
- Ensure high standards of financial reporting and statutory reporting, compliant to local laws and corporate regulations and corporate planning and liaising with external auditor
- Responsible for implementing and developing information systems covering application and infrastructure including sales/accounting/ERP systems
- To carry out corporate finance and advisory role and provide advice on feasibility and financial impact of investments, alliances with strategic partners, mergers and acquisitions
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting/Finance, having a CPA or CFA professional qualifications will definitely be an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Finance, background from Securities firm with some experience from corporate is highly desirable
- Experience from Logistics sector is a plus
- Strong Financial Modeling skills
- Have strong commercial orientation and analytical skills with high integrity and good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Thai.
- Experience in using Oracle is an advantage
- Good leadership skills