KTI Consultants is the
independent executive search firm based in Bangkok, Thailand. We deliver
professional recruitment and executive search solutions to clients. We help our
clients attract, select, develop, engage and retain the best and brightest talent.
As your strategic business partner, we are flexible, resourceful and adaptable,
proactively delivering recruitment and business solutions as and when required.
including cash and payment management, customer credit and accounts receivable
management, risk management, insurance program coordination, debt management
and banking relationship management. Commercial control - Sales and Marketing
operation related finance including Customer profitability, margin analysis,
effective pay-out for advertising/promotional program, customer analysis to
help Sales identify the right strategies from and for company financial
performance standpoint, etc.
- Debt arrangements. Drive borrowing costs
- Manage all customer credit/ Accounts
Receivable, involve in the credit process/ controls
- Closely monitor Sales performance,
margin and rebate with plan/ target/ actual.
- Continuous improve sales & marketing
process and system for effective control.
- Alert Management for action from budget
control stand point to safeguard profit.
- Maintain a fine balance between reducing
credit risks and delivering best customer service.
- Manage cash and collection/ payment
- Complete implementation of an electronic
- Direct the finance teams to re-engineer
current collection/ payment processes.
- Continuous improvement in the
collection/ payment processes. Continuous reduction in both cash balance
and transaction costs.
- Ensure that the company’s finance
activities are in compliance with the regulations (BOT, Revenue
- Developing effective insurance/
financial arrangements to migrate such risks in the most cost effective
- Sales Analysis, information support to Sales
& Marketing team
- Pay-out analysis for
- Business partnering with Sales and
Marketing to identify the opportunity to improve our financial results.
To be qualified :
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, MBA is a
- Minimum 12 year experience in a treasury
or commercial finance in FMCG with Manufacturing and international
environment. At least 2-3 year experience in a managerial role.
- Strong problem solving skill and strong
- Self initiative and able to motivate
- Good interpersonal skill and good
- Good command of English.
- SAP and MS office
Your interest will be treated
in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.