- Direct and control all supply chain and logistics policies and activities to maximize delivery efficiency, reliability, cost effectiveness and timeliness for the company
- Lead and manage the Thailand SCM operations team to achieve outstanding standard
- Initiate and lead process improvement projects to enhance productivity and efficiency
- Ensure excellent supplier management encompassing quality, on-time delivery and responsiveness
- Also responsible in managing IT team
- Managing a Procurement team, set up a procurement strategy
- Bachelor or Master Degree in related field
- Minimum 15 years of Supply Chain Management experience from MNCs, preferably retails or FMCG business or operation experience from 3PLs.
- Strong Program Management and Customer Service Management Skills
- Familiar with Quality systems and standards, Sourcing Contracts and Supply Agreements used by Global Procurement
- Experience in managing IT team will be a definite advantage.
- Dynamic, confident and polished
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills in English
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your updated resume along with your current and expected package to V1136@kticonsultants.com quoting the Job Reference V1136
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.