Role and responsibilities :
- Reporting directly to Regional Purchasing Manager (Expat)
- Perform Supplier Market Analysis
in line with Business Group needs and Mid term plan.
- Investigate, Search, Initiate contacts and
collect Supplier Information
- Assess Suppliers
- Prepare pre-visits evaluation reports,
- Visit suppliers and confirm interest for further
- Interact with Commodities, Segments, BGs, and
Regions to align Strategies.
To be qualified, you must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder in Economics, Purchasing, Engineering and Social Sciences
- Minimum 3 years experience in Purchasing preferably in automotive industry.
- Good technical knowledge in Automotive
- Knowledge of Quality tools practice (APOP, PPAP)
- Fluent English
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your updated resume along with your current and expected package to email@example.com
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.