The Channel Manager based in Thailand will be responsible for driving sales through managing and partnering with client’s distributors.
The key responsibilities are:
- Managing all aspects of retail sales and marketing including the ongoing development of retail branding, retail sales promotions, promoters/floor staff training and management, as well as additional areas of retail sales support and new channel development.
- Managing and motivating a field sales team
- Monitoring the market situation.
- Developing and managing sales activities for all retail channels.
- Provide dealers and distributors with sales and market support, such as product information, pricing, training, royalty programmes, trade promotions and sales activities.
- Planning expense budgets of sales activities.
- Bachelor degree in Sales and Marketing
- Experienced and knowledgeable in managing retail business
- Minimum of 5years working experience in consumer-focused retail/electronic environments.
- Experience in managing channel sales.
- Be able to strategize on product positioning and able to execute marketing activities with business partners.
- Comfortable in dealing with customers/partners in all levels.
- Storefront sales experience with good knowledge of retail customer behaviors.
- Able to travel extensively within Thailand and South Asia region.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your updated resume along with your current and expected package to V1124@kticonsultants.com quoting the Job Reference V1124
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.