Our client is a multi-national company with head quarter in US, they are one of the largest manufacturer of high-end custom made blind and shades products. They have a long history of over 60 years and have been expanding their reach globally. They are looking for a dynamic and driven candidate to join them to focus on building their operation and sales capabilities to be based in Thailand office as a Business Manager
Role and Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Regional Director in Asia, you will be responsible for the overall business across Thailand. You will have full Profit & Loss (P&L) responsibilities and a team to manage and responsible for the strategic direction and leadership of the Business Development function for existing markets in Thailand, as well as develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Leading a lean and dynamic team across HR, Sales, IT, and Finance, you will take the reins in growing top and bottom lines, you will define and implement appropriate plans to enhance customer engagement and increase market penetration of the company’s products and services in the region. As a mentor, you will develop the staff across functions and take professionalism to greater heights
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Thai national aged over 30
- 5 years’ Experience in Sales and Marketing for decorative product such as Blinds, Shades, Sanitary wears etc.
- Great connection with architecture, interior designer, contractor, developer and Modern Trade and solid experience in managing dealers (retailers)
- Sales oriented, understand sales management and understand Profit and Loss
- Sound knowledge in fashion and familiar fashionable products.
- Strong leadership and good communication skills in English