- To directs and coordinates the NI business activities and systems in accordance with the strategies and polices of company to ensure that the OC achieves its budgeted NI objectives
- Participate in Group NI strategic planning process.
- Define OC Strategy and align with the Group’s NI Vision for the next 3-5 year period.
- Implement product positioning strategies, and achieve OC sales targets.
- Establish market price for product lines.
- Prepare budget and rough plan inputs, and conduct operational analysis of results and deviations (OC and Branch level) and establish actions to close variances.
- Support Group regulatory initiatives and follow-up with the local authorities /notified bodies.
- Coordinate with Human Resources the technical training related to new product lines.
- Launch products and ensure that all prerequisite processes, tools, etc., are implemented.
- Take responsibility for the overall Product Line OC NI targets.
- Apply methodologies and systems for internal benchmarking on NI processes.
- In consultation with Group PLMs, establish actions for closing identified performance gaps and agree upon the expected impact.
- With fast changing and competitive business environment, this position requires the ability to come up with sales & marketing strategies that maximize clients’ satisfaction while reducing the company’s risks.
- Ability to manage the projects to achieve the profitability target.
- Ability to plan and come up with cost solution and project management planning to gain both company’s profitability and clients’ satisfaction (in term of time frame, quality and cooperation).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or appropriate engineering subject
- Has knowledge in Sales & Marketing, Commercial and Financial concepts.
- Has conceptual understanding in technical engineering regarding elevator and escalator installations with knowledge of construction works.
- Understanding of industry and overall business, flexibility and ability to visualize the big picture, good communication and human relation skills.
- 10-12 years in elevator industry or construction related business, a project management background with 3-5 years in management position.
- Good command of English both written and spoken is highly required.
- Good computer skill (Microsoft Office)