Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage all works of HR, admin ( including BOI), IT , Safety and Environment issues.
- Oversee implementation of company’s strategy for HR management and development.
- Coordinate implementation of human resource related services, company policies, and programs through Human Resources staff
- Oversee and ensure employment or labour law compliance and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Oversee, monitor and report to management regularly on employee safety, welfare, wellness and health conditions.
- Manage external employment agencies, recruiters and temporary staffing agencies.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Represent company to deal with external bodies or government agencies.
- Develop and maintain employee communication systems and team building
- Develop, implement and coordinate employee orientation and ongoing education/training to foster positive attitude to toward company goals.
- Oversee management of all safety, environment issue, BOI and all IT equipment’s and information technology related control of company
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Administration, HRM, Law, Political Science or other related fields.
- Male – Female age 35-45 years old
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience in HR and Admin department in manager level.
- Preferable a candidate who has a knowledge of BOI, ISO and GMP.
- A strategic thinker with good leadership skill and problem solving strategic skills is a must.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and has the ability to function effectively.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally, at all levels and with all business functions-email, written documentation
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs
- Prepared to be based in Songkhla, Thailand
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.