- Ensure plant facilities and equipment, specifically dipping lines and thermal oil heaters are always in good working conditions and well-maintained.
- Implement the plant’s overall preventive and predictive maintenance programs and monitor closely maintenance schedule established
- Formulate maintenance procedures, schedules and policies to ensure reliable and high availability time for the manufacturing equipment
- Ensure that the performance of emergency repairs on machinery, equipment and components are completed in a timely manner. Record the as – found condition as well as the repaired condition, analyzing system characteristics to determine the cause of failure.
- Ensure that corrective and preventive maintenance on facility systems, equipment and components are completed in a timely manner that does not compromise the safety of the workers, the public or the environment.
- Access manpower requirements for schedules maintenance activities, general facility maintenance and assign work orders to the maintenance supervisors.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other related fields
- Male age 35-45 years old
- At least 5 years experience as a Engineering or maintenance manager in manufacturing companies with the basic knowledge of biomass TOH
- Strong in leadership, coaching, decision making skills and problem solving strategic skill
- Good communication skills and good attitude to work with all level of people as a teamwork
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs
- Prepared to be based in Songkhla, Thailand