Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for company’s direct tax , ensure corporate income tax preparation and withholding tax returns are accurately prepared and completed for review on a timely manner.
- Prepare forecast effective rate and monitor Feed P/L for Management to review for better tax planning and contract pricing program.
- Responsible for BOI (Board of Investment) reports and monitoring
- Provide support to apply for BOI privileges for new project
- Prepare CFR and Cartesis schedules that related to tax, as well as international tax schedules
- Bachelor degree major in Accounting
- Tax and BOI knowledge
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in Accounting or auditing in Manufacturing business
- Fluent in English – Able to understand and communicate
- Microsoft office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer
- Master degree, MBA preferred
- Possesses Certificate in Tax
- Work with Muti-national company and is open to learning and development
- Strong knowledge of management m of US GAAP and US Tax , and
- Strong analytical skills and open mind for learnings
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.