The CM will be responsible for managing all within-country operations. Responsibilities and functional oversight to include: market access, business and commercial operations, promotional activities, marketing operations, distributor management, health care financing, health policy and politics.
- Obtain Market Access for company products in Thailand.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with Health Authorities and Reimbursement bodies in Thailand.
- Monitor and report health policy changes and take actions to secure the business, as required.
- Oversees all business activities as related to the Thailand entity of company to ensure efficient and smooth operations.
- Oversees all activities related to the marketing, and promotion of Company’s products in assigned country following local requirements.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key physicians, pharmacists, coordinators and other healthcare professionals, and patient advocacy groups in Thailand.
- Develop and manage launch plans for any products licensed to the Company.
- Manage all aspects of market development in Thailand
- Establish pricing strategies; develop budgets, forecasts, and full responsibility for the in-country expenditures for assigned countries.
- Report any pharmacovigilance issues with the timelines specified in the relevant SOPs to the Company Drug Safety following local and any others requirements.
- Provide guidance and direction to the Company Medical, Clinical and RA departments in their strategies and activities at a local level.
- Collaborate with other CMs when applicable
- Manage Business Partner/ Distributor
To be qualified, you must possess :
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in marketing and sales with proven success at advancing levels of responsibility. Significant knowledge of local reimbursement and market access would be much preferred. Experience with Orphan Drugs would be an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in the pharmaceutical market in addition to operations experience.
- Significant understanding of the health care system in Thailand is a must.
- Well versed in developing and executing business plans.
- Ability to react to rapidly changing priorities and effectively manage changes to business strategy and execution plans.
- Adept conceptual and independent thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion and fortitude to lead initiatives, take stands to advocate programs and ability present compelling supporting facts and back-up data.
- Excellent communication ability, both verbal and written, at all levels.
- Fluency in English and Thai, written and verbal
- The ability and desire to interact with multi-functional teams