Our client is a well-known international medical device company with a number of offices worldwide, they are currently expanding and willing to develop a hemodialysis device team.
As a Business Unit Manager, you will be responsible for overall picture of the business unit which includes developing and executing a strategic business plan, managing and motivating sales team, developing new and existing customers as well as overseeing inventory and pricing management.
- Develop and maintain and updated Business Plan for business development which reflects divisional and company strategic goals.
- Communicate to the employees of the BU on the divisional goals for market leadership, superior customer loyalty and returns on investment
- Create a work environment that promotes team work and cooperation, where sales department personal can prosper, find rewards in their efforts and be continuously motivated and challenged to improve their performance.
- Promote the division’s standard for integrity, ethics and job performance.
Personnel Management and Development
- Manage personnel activities of staffs ( i.e. hires, trains coaches, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines.
- Direct the daily activities of the slaves representatives and executive, assist them in achieving their objectives for sales and profits and continuously y training , evaluate and monitor their progress toward achieving these goals
- Educate sales personnel in terms of sales tactics
- Assure that the team consists of individuals who are competent, trustworthy, adequately trained for their positions and motivated to help the division achieve its goals and objective.
- Participate in management team planning, evaluation, and team building that supports the organization’s growth.
- Conduct regularly performance review of the team members and implement the development or improvement plan as well as career planning.
- Implement sales and marketing plans, assure that all potential customers are handled in a manner conducive to maximizing the division’s goals for sales penetration, profitability and customer loyalty as well as aggressively seek new customers and identify new markets.
- Ensure that all contracts or agreements are completed accurately and in full compliance with company policy and submit the contract tor agreement to the respective department in a proper and timely fashion
- Prepare the annual business plan and expense budget, realize the monthly sales and profit objectives and conducting the affairs of the department to achieving sales goals and maximizing the return for company investment
- Ensure that the BU is utilizing all available technologies in tis pursuit of its sales and profit objectives
- Participate in selected sales calls with sales representatives and other management or services personnel including the country manager
To be qualified :
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Minimum of 8 years experience in medical device industry, experience in hemodialysis devices and has a good connection with hospital will definitely be an advantage.
- Understand the medical devices/pharmaceutical channel and industry well.
- Great management skills and be able to motivate the sales team
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good leader, great problem solving skills.
- Be able to handle their own budget, P&L