| Job Description
- To develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that the existing and future staffing needs of the organization are met. To implement policies and procedures to provide an effective employee relations service and to encourage harmonious industrial relations in the organization.
- HR Business Partner to senior management
- Analyse business plans to determine present and likely future staff needs. Identify the company’s staffing needs and develop policies and procedures to ensure that the required numbers and types of staff are recruited within agreed budgets to meet operational requirements.
- Develop and implement personnel policies to support business goals and to ensure that the company complies with legal requirements and best practices.
- Dealing and negotiating with the union.
- Recommend and implement reward policies and structures which ensure the effective recruitment and retention of high quality employees.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources
- At least 5 years’ working experience in Human Resources area, experience from manufacturing background with some experience in dealing with labor union will definitely be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Labor Law
- High level negotiation skills
- Good grasp of organizational structures and manpower planning.
- Good Communications skills in English