- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Cooperate with all stakeholders related with the transaction and financial process
- Evaluate the financial risk and returns
- Responsible for all company finance such as merger and acquisition, investments and etc.
- Monitoring capital and financial management structure of the company
- Follow the company financial model and provide investment advice to management of the company
- Bachelor’s degree or master in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering or MBA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in corporate finance, investment bank, project finance, advisory
- Experience within banking or retailing corporations would be advantage.
- Financial background
- Familiar with business valuation and financial modeling
- Possess understanding M&A
- Proficient in Microsoft office skill (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills