• To ensure there are proper accounting procedures in place with sufficient valid supporting information/ all of which complies with local government requirements and which are correctly filed and then neatly stored for the right amount of time.
• To ensure day to day funding of the operations.
• Adviser and key challenger to executive committee / general manager.
• Provide leadership and coaching to all direct reports.
• Provide direct finance management assistance to executive committee and department managers.
• Work with the operating team to develop suitable and reliable forecasts of expected financial performance.
• To review payroll budgets and work with human resources on productivity and workforce planning.
• To oversee the procurement function /review all purchase requisitions and approve all purchases in view of availability of funds /necessity and the budget. To review and ensure proper procedures and control of purchasing/ receiving /storing and requisitioning functions.
• To review ageing analyses of receivables/ payable/ suspense accounts and inventories/ to investigate reasons for any long-outstanding / obsolete amounts and to make appropriate actions to clear any long outstanding items.
• Bachelor degree in accounting or finance, Master will definitely be an advantage
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in hotel business, experience from international hotel chain will be desirable
• Strong analytical skills. Be able to give an advice to senior management.
• Excellent command in English
• Great interpersonal skills